18 September 2007

Our first day alone

Tuesday was the first day Maya and I have spent alone. My mom got on the train monday night :(, and Robert started work at 4. I took her to work with me for our first car trip alone and she cried the whole time! AHHH! That is the longest my baby girl has cried in her whole life and I couldn't pick her up! When we got to work and I picked her up, she burped and then she was fine. I took this video of her to preserve how infinitely sweet and angelic she is.

Monday, Maya and Robert and I went for a walk in the park and she was wide awake and staring at the trees the whole time. It was really amazing. She stayed awake quietly looking around for 3 hours! We started to think, "uh oh now what will we do?" It's gonna be fun showing her the world!

No comments: